To order tickets, please call our office at (419) 222-5701, download the season ticket order form or click here to order online after August 31, 2016 (please note that discounted/student tickets are not available on line and that online ticketing is not available on the day of the performance).
Tickets for our Grand Series concerts are $30 for Area 1 seats and $25 for Area 2 seats ($15 and $10 for students).
Tickets for New Year's Eve are $30 per person.
Tickets for Mozart by Candlelight are $20 for adults and $10 for students.
Tickets for Heroes and Villains Family Concert are $10 per person.
Tickets for An Evening with Chris Botti are $75 for pit seats (includes a pre-concert Meet and Greet with Chris Botti), $60 for Area 1 and $45 for Area 2.
Please join us as a ticket subscriber and receive these additional benefits:
* As a series subscriber you will receive the best seats at the best prices. Season ticket packages range from $70 to $185 making a night at our symphony more affordable than ever.
* Series subscribers are allowed FIRST CHOICE OF SEATING and ADVANCED NOTICE of future series offerings so you can avoid the disappointment of sold out events.
* Series subscribers can exchange their tickets to another performance in the event of a scheduling conflict.
* Misplaced or forgotten tickets will be replaced at no additional cost.
* Receive Symphony Magazine on line free of charge and e-mail updates with concert information and reminders.
* When you are unable to attend a concert, we will accept your tickets (24 hours prior to the concert), issue you a receipt (for tax purposes) and see that YOUR TICKETS ARE DONATED to local students who otherwise could not afford to attend.
Directions, Facility and Parking
Group sale discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. Contact the Lima Symphony Office for more information at (419) 222-5701.
Hire the LSO
The Lima Symphony Orchestra is available for your special events and functions. While we offer very structured programs that can travel to your business or venue, we also hire out small groups for weddings, grand openings, holiday parties, memorial services and corporate events. If you have a special need that is not described below, please call Elizabeth at (419) 222-5701 for details and a personalized quote and check our Ensemble Groups page.